Areas of intervention
- Diagnosis of the places and identification of noisy sources.
- Measurement of noise levels on site.
- Sound mapping and acoustic characterization of workshops and equipment (analysis of noise levels and evaluation of the contribution of main sources).
- Measurement of daily exposure to noise at work stations and assessment of workers’ exposure to noise.
- Measurement of the spatial decrease (DL) of the workshops.
Reduction of noise levels in workshops and industrial sites:
- Design of soundproofing solutions for noisy equipment.
- Acoustic treatment and correction of the workshop volumes (Reverberation time, spatial decrease, …).
- Modeling / simulations of the site (or workshop) and the proposed acoustic treatments and evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Upgrading to standards in terms of risks of exposure to noise (labor code).
- Choice of PICB means (individual protection against noise).
- Training and awareness of teams and risk prevention.