Wind farms are at the heart of our servicesCarrying out a forecast impact study helps limit regulatory risk while optimizing wind power production.
- Acoustic measurement of residual noise before the installation of the park.
- Acoustic monitoring measurement after the park is put into service.
- The long-term monitoring campaign.
Numerical modeling in forecast study (Wind farm project)
- Numerical modeling of the site, reception points and projected wind turbines
- Calculation of wind turbine contributions at reception points
- Comparison of the calculated ambient with the residual noise
- Determination of emergences
- Proposal of solutions for noise reduction at the source (clamping, stopping, distance, etc.)
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of solutions in the form of clamping plans
Numerical modeling in follow-up study (Existing fleet)
- Verification of the effectiveness of the clamping plans put in place in the park
- Regular monitoring and optimization of fleet production
- Acoustic study of machine renewal